I saw this one over on Brenda’s Site and decided to do it also.
1) since it is the anniversary of Woodstock, I wish I had gone there.
2) I am glad that I came to blogger after being dissatisfied with the Yahoo blog that I have. (that blog forum has since folded)
3) I am glad that Celestine and I bought a more fuel efficiant car. (Our Honda Fit!)
4) I am grateful for my sobriety (date 17 December 1990).
5) happy that I have the following that I do here on this blog.
6) Despite being Bi-polar, have seizures, Asthma, Chronic bronchitis, and suicidal at times. It is a great day to be alive!
7) I enjoy listening to different kinds of music,One of the is the Hammered Dulcimer.
8) I’m glad that it is not winter.(yet)
9) wish I was a better commentator.
10) Gratefully married to Celestine for the past 29 years.
This is the post that I thought that I had lost and lead to the rant I had posted.I’m glad that I did not lose it after all.
Great list Mike. My favorite is #6!
These are wonderful answers Mike. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, sobriety, and a long term marriage are something to be really proud of!!I hope you have a fantastic day!Hugs,Jackie:-)
I'm glad you found this post Mike. What a fun meme. My brother in law just got his 10 year chip last Saturday. We are so proud of him.Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. 🙂
Mari,I am proud of #6 as well.Jackie,yes they are great Molestones in my life.Sandee,give my congrats to you BIL on his soberity from me.
Wahay, glad you found it Mike and I like your answers. 🙂
Number 6 is supper cool. So are the rest, but I love #6!
Akelamalu,I'm glad you enjoyed this one,and yes I'm glad that I found it as well.Wanda's Wings,As far as I'm concerned Number says it all.
Does number 9 mean that you are on the news?
Acadia,I'm refering to the comments that I make on peoples blogs
Thanks Mike. Glad that you posted this about yourself.
Syd,I'm glad that you liked this one.
Brother, you have the attitude and the wisdom that comes from 19 years of sobriety! That is the most impressive thing I have encountered in a while!
Ferd,thank you for that.I just keep moving forward one foot at a time and one day at a time.Everything else is by God's guidance.
i'm glad you didn't lose this. you are so right, MIKE- IT TRULY IS GREAT TO BE ALIVE!!!God bless!
PinkLady,I celbrate life every day,unless the depression gets to sever,than it's time to make a phone call and go see someone.
#8 for me. Winter is my least favorite season…actually not a favorite at all!Thanks for letting me know you did this meme so I could come over and take a look-see!
Mike,I'm also glad you found it. You and Celestine have been married for a long time and have passed many milestones. Congrats on that one.Enjoyed catching up with you today. Take care. I wish you a great week. Blessings,Mary
Mary,I'm glad that I found this as well.Thanks for stopping by.