Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.
Wordless Wednesday is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.
Grab your Link from Sandee
For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Wordless Wednesday post.
Catch Us If You Can Dave Clark Five
BECAUSE–THE DAVE CLARK FIVE
The Dave Clark Five – Glad All Over
Dave Clark Five, Over and Over
Dave Clark Five – I Like it Like That
Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
The Beach Boys- California Girls (1965)
Beach Boys – Barbara Ann
Beach Boys – Wouldn’t It Be Nice
Beach Boys “Little Deuce Coupe”
Beach Boys – Little GTO (Hi-Fi Stereo)
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. ____________is such an inconvenience.
2. My favorite part of the Easter (or Passover) meal is ____________.
3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with _________.
4. For me, _________ is a deal-breaker.
Here are My answers
1. Renewing you drivers license is such an inconvenience (IF YOU ARE A GOOD DRIVER IT SHOULD NEVER EXPIRE).
2. My favorite part of the Easter (or Passover) meal is dessert.
3. I would like to find an Easter egg filled with a million dollars.
4. For me, dishonesty is a deal-breaker.
Wild Horses – Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones – Emotional Rescue
Rolling Stones – Angie (HQ)
The Rolling Stones – Sympathy For The Devil
The Rolling Stones – Honky Tonk Women
The United States Congress has designated March 25th of each year as NATIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR DAY, a day dedicated to Medal of Honor recipients. (Public Law 101-564) was conceived in the State of Washington. The date was chosen to highlight this special day because it was on March 25, 1863 that the first Medals of Honor were presented…to six members of Andrews’ Raiders.
The Medal of Honor is the highest military decoration awarded by the United States Government. It is bestowed on members of the United States armed forces who distinguish themselves “conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States.” As the award citation includes the phrase “in the name of Congress”, it is sometimes erroneously called the Congressional Medal of Honor, however the official title is the Medal of Honor.On this day, please display our Flag and thank our men and women in uniform. Join me in prayer of thanks for all who are brave enough to protect our nation.