As always, if you’d like to join us in the musical fun, and sometimes history Stuff the guidelines are basic and simple.
1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday Put Set # (and than the number of your set Please change the number every week), and be sure to link back here..
2. Go to Playlist.com to make your play list of five songs. You may choose a particular theme to share with us, or post random tunes if that’s your vibe for the day. You can simply post the play list, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
3. Don’t feel restricted by the tracks listed on Playlist.com. And don’t be discouraged if the Embed code won’t work. You’re welcome to use any type of media to share your Sets. Such as Youtube.com
4.If you donot want to use playlist you can use youtube.com as well.
5. Be sure to sign Mr Linky on his site so everyone can visit your Set.
No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.
Go forth and enjoy music!
If music be the food of love, play on.
Roger Miller – King Of The Road
Chug-a-lug ~ Roger Miller
Roger Miller “Dang Me”
Roger Miller ~ Do-Wacka-Do
You can’t rollerskate in a buffaloherd – roger miller
Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and I’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.
Grab your Link From Sandee
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better way to start the week than with a smile.
Today I saw an eagle,
With a teardrop in his eye.
It literally took by breath away
To see an eagle cry.
I asked him, What’s the matter?
And he told me what he saw.
A cowardly attack was made,
On the towers that once stood tall.
He said everything he stood for,
Had taken a shocking blow.
So he had to take a moment,
To let his own emotions show.
Then he proudly told me,
That our Nation would survive.
That our Liberty and Freedom,
He’d be sure to keep alive.
He said for us not to be afraid,
To stand together, not apart.
For a terrorist has succeeded,
If he puts fear within our hearts.
Have you Forgotten? September 11th Tribute- 9/11 Remembrance
The Rising – Bruce Springsteen ~ a tribute to the 9/11 attacks
I Believe – A 9/11 Tribute
THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THIS: SINCE THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST I HAVE BEEN IN A DARK PLACE I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT EMERGE FROM THIS PLACE UNTILL AFTER 16 OCTOBER 2022. THESE ARE THE MONTHS THAT MY BELOVED CELESTINE WAS SLIDING DOWN HILL UNTYIL HER PASSING FROM KIDNY FAILURE. OCTOBER 15TH, SHE HAD TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE SHE SLIPPED INTO A COMA, AND BOTH MYSELF AND HER SISTER WERE NOTIFIED,JOSEPHINE CAME WITH HER MOTHER TO THE HOSPICE FACILITY AND SO DID I. AT 8 PM JOSEPHINE SAID TO ME I THINK I NEED TO TAKE MA HOME AND I AGREED. HER MOTHER PANICIED THINKING THAT NO ONE WAS GOING TO BE WITH CELESTINE AND I SAID I AM STAYING RIGHT HERE WITH HER ALL NIGHT. IN THE MORNING YOU CAN COME BACK AND I’LL GO HOME TO REST. AT MIDNIGHT THE MORNING OF THE 16TH, SHE WAS STILL ALIVE.I HAD CHECKED ONE HER JUST BEFORE GOING TO THE BATHROOM. i THINK THAT IS WHEN SHE PASSED AWAY. I DID NOT CHECK ON HER WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE BATHROON AND FELL ASLEEP ON THE RECLINER THAT WAS IN HER ROOM. AT 130 AM I HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND DID NOT CHECK ON HER. WHEN i CAMOUT BOTH HER NIGHTIME CAREGIVES WERE IN THE ROOM THEY SAID SHE HAD PASSED AWAY. CELESTRINE ASKED TO BE BURIED IN HER WEDDING DRESS. HER SISTER CAME TO OUR CONDO WE GET IT OUT SHE SAID IT NEEDS TO BE DRYCLEANED AND THAT SHE HAD A DRYCLEANING KIT SO SHE TOO IT HOME DRYCLEANED IT AND WHEN WE WENT TO MAKE THE ARRAINGEMENTS SHE BROUGHT HER DRESS AND I BROUGHT HER WEDDING RINGS AND A BLUE TOPAZ RING THAT WAS HER FAVORITE. AND THAT IS HOW SHE WAS LAID TO REST.