Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Today it a Good Morning. Especially since I do not have a super High Blood Pressure reading Like I did on Thursday Morning at 9:00Am it was 190/64 I got scared use my Life Alert Button told them what my BP was they said i needed to go to the hospital and called Cleveland EMS. I was given something to bring down my BP and was told I was bweing kept for observation. I was Placed in the cardiac Stepdown unit.and stayed there until Saturday at 4 Pm when I was finally told I was being discharged. they did not make any changes to my meds but said I need to make some doctors appointments.
CCR – Run Through The Jungle (Vietnam footage)
Magic Carpet Ride Steppenwolf Vietnam war
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Fortunate Son (Official Music Video)
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Lookin’ Out My Back Door (Official Video)
Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising (Remastered 1985)
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with ______________.
2, Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the __________shortage.
3. If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows: _________.
4. _________ is an awkward situation in which I once found myself in.
Here are my answers:
1) I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with President Kennedy, he was one of my heroes.
2) Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the Common Sence shortage.
3) If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows What a F**KING RIDE!
4) walking out of the showers in my Barracks at Chanute AFB and finding 2 female officers in the corridor between me and my room. talk about changing shades of red!
Who are the Music Moves Me bloggers? Sandee Started usind this picture.They are bloggers who blog about music each Monday and if you have music to share, you are most welcome to join! (Music Posts Only-meaning at least one music video, please!) First, there is Marie from XmasDolly. Her co-hosts are: Stacy from Stacy Uncorked, Cathy from Curious as a Cathy, and Alana from Ramblin’ with AM.
We’d love more music lovers to join us. It’s easy! All you have to do is add your link with a music post that contains at least one music video (there must be a music video). And that’s it!
Each month, except December, we have a guest conductor.
Bellamy Brothers Old Hippie 50th Reunion Vietnam (1965 ~ 2015)
The Bellamy Brothers – Old Hippie (1995)
Old Hippie 3 – Bellamy Brothers
bellame brothers, Old hippie Christmas
Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.
Grab your Link From Sandee
Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post.
What better way to start the week than with a smile.
Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.
Annie is no longer blogging but her idea still LIVES!!
McGuffy’s who was hosting the Sparks is on hiatus. She says “I truly do believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. There is hope. Together, we can light up the entire world!”