Welcome to my blog. I post things that I feel must be said. I will post Prayer Requests when I find them. I will try to do my best to be a good blogger and will try to not step on to many toes.
as the effin title say those three and been giving me grief all day long.every time I try to visit one of the blogs I get this effin message saying:We’re sorry…
… but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can’t process your request right now.
See Google Help for more information.
when I go there I get this:Trouble connecting: ‘We’re Sorry’ page
Read this first
* The ‘We’re Sorry’ message appears when Google detects that a computer on your network is sending automated traffic to Google. Automated queries are against our Terms of Service.
* The error page most likely displays a CAPTCHA (a squiggly word with a box below it). To continue using Google, type the squiggly word into the box — it’s how we know you’re a human, not a robot.
If you don’t see a CAPTCHA image or if you continue to encounter the CAPTCHA over and over, try these steps in order:
1. Check for malware on your computer.
Malicious software, sometimes bundled with other free downloads without your knowledge, can trigger Google to serve the ‘We’re Sorry’ page. We’ve suggested some well-known programs below that can detect and remove such applications. Please remember that we have no connection with these companies and can’t guarantee their effectiveness.
* Lavasoft Ad-Aware
* Spybot Search and Destroy
* MacScan (for Mac users)
2. Contact your network administrator.
If you tried the steps above and haven’t resolved the issue, it’s very likely that a user or a computer in your network is sending automated traffic to Google. Your network administrator may be able to locate and shut down the source of the automated traffic; feel free to refer them to this page. Sending automated queries of any sort to Google is against our Terms of Service. This includes, among other things, the following activities:
* Using any software that sends queries to Google to determine how a website or webpage ranks on Google for various queries
* ‘Meta-searching’ Google
* Performing ‘offline’ searches on Google
Once the automated traffic has stopped, the ban on your IP address should be automatically lifted.
3. If the problem persists, your network administrator should contact us.
If your network continues to experience this message in error, please send us additional information.
Was this information helpful?
Easy to understand?
Complete with enough details?
Please tell us why you didn’t find this helpful. Thanks!
How can we make this better?
Thanks! Your feedback will help us improve our Help Center. To find more information, please continue to browse or search our Help Center.
Blame my computer for your effin service that really sucked for the past to day you collective bunch of eggheaded jerks!