Welcome to my blog. I post things that I feel must be said. I will post Prayer Requests when I find them. I will try to do my best to be a good blogger and will try to not step on too many toes. May God bless all that visit with me. THE BLOG IS THE SAME ONLY THE NAME WAS CHANGED, TO PROTECT THE SILLINESS! (With a Nod To Dragnet)
Many of us ‘Old Folks’ (over 50, hovering near 50, or way over 50) are quite confused today about how we should present ourselves. Feeling ‘young’ , we try to conform to current fashions and present a youthful image.
Contrary to what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Mini skirts and varicose veins
With a tip of the hat to Wildcatsthree over at Living well with pets.
Please note I had scheduled this earlier this week. Hopefully I be back on line tomorrow.