Many of us ‘Old Folks’ (over 50, hovering near 50, or way over 50) are quite confused today about how we should present ourselves. Feeling ‘young’ , we try to conform to current fashions and present a youthful image.
Contrary to what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedos and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Mini skirts and varicose veins
With a tip of the hat to Wildcatsthree over at Living well with pets.
Please note I had scheduled this earlier this week. Hopefully I be back on line tomorrow.