Welcome to my blog. I post things that I feel must be said. I will post Prayer Requests when I find them. I will try to do my best to be a good blogger and will try to not step on too many toes. May God bless all that visit with me. THE BLOG IS THE SAME ONLY THE NAME WAS CHANGED, TO PROTECT THE SILLINESS! (With a Nod To Dragnet)
Well Sara Has tagged me. so I will give it a go.
7 facts about myself that you may not know.
1) I would have been the second born if my Mom had not miscarried my brother.
2) I was a cheerleader in High school. (it was an all boys trade school)
3) I was not that ambitious when I was in high school and my grades showed that. I was second from the last in our graduating class.
4) Cleveland Public schools did away with the split year graduations My class was the very last January graduation class at Max.S. Hayes High school.
5) After I got out of the Air Force I did attempt to go to collage. and I did earn a 2 year degree.
6) I was first married when I was 21 and divorced when I was 26.
7) Celestine and I meet Thu a mutual friend. She was seeing our friends son who was treating her like dirt. So she decided that she deserved some one better and that someone was me. Thank you Pat!