Feline Friday # 486
Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
They are trying to find the lost files on my 2 TB hard drive, they suggested I try to see what Dropbox and Microsoft’s One Drive hasand thank to their suggestion I did find some of my “LOST STUFF” not all of it mind you but some files were stashed on both Dropbox.com and the One drive.
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. My cure for the hiccups is ________________________.
2. I am currently watching ( or reading) _____________.
3. I would recommend _________ to anyone who _________.
4. I can do without _________ as long as _________.
Here are my answers:
1) I really don’t have a set cure sometime I will hold my breath and that helps.
2) I am Currently watch Hammered Dulcimer teaching videos trying to learn how to play mine.
3) I would recommend using some for of “CLOUD STORAGE” to anyone wanting to keep files that you have stashed on your computer. ( I learned that Lesson the Hard Way)
4) I can do without Booze as long as I have my coffee.