Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Wow My 401st Post,as Long as Feline Friday continues Sandee I’m all In!
Kitten Chaos – Simon’s Cat
I don’t do this all the time but this week I’m in!
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. October is the perfect month for ______.
2. The most recent purchase I made online was ______.
3. If I turned invisible for a day, ________.
4. ________ has gotten me in trouble in the past.
Here are my answers:
1. October is the perfect month for watching the leaves turn colors.
2. The most recent purchase I made online was K-cup coffee from Bed Bath and Beyond.
3. If I turned invisible for a day, I would hide from everyone. I’d go aggravate my sisters.
4. My big mouth and quick temper has gotten me in trouble in the past.