I saw this over on Sandee’s site and decided to play along.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I have Harvey who is 19 years old this year. He is my (our) baby.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I already have we (Celestine and I) own my own home and the bank until it’s paid for.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Good question, payoff my home and I don’t know what than.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Listening to music, hammered dulcimer music and even playing mine. Even though I am not very good at it.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A toss up both are equally important to me.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Brush my teeth, change into my PJ’s and hit the sack, Jack.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I have been blessed to be married to Celestine since 1 March 1980. In Sept of 1979 while working as a security guard to the local AAA headquarters, one of the nighttime Emergency Road Dispatchers Pat Wright, said that she knew someone that would be just right for me but I had to sober up first. I did and Celestine came into my life.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. What kinds of books do you read?
All kinds of different books.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I don’t know.
12. What’s your fear?
Growing old alone.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No I have no desire to leave this Earth until I’m called home by God.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
That’s a no brainer, I’m a rich man by being married to Celestine. Who cares if we don’t have a lot of money.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
S , shower, and sometimes shave.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Better health than what we have.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?