Thank you Awake in Rochester for this award.
The honorees of this award are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself – and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
1) I had to take a disability retirement from the Sheriff’s dept where I worked because I was about to start shooting up the place and or build a truck bomb.
2) I enjoyed being an Aircraft Electrician when I was in the Air Force.
3) I was thinking about joining the Navy at one time,but Dad would not hear of it.
4) I enjoy listening to Hammered Dulcimer music,and wish I could play the one I own again.
5) the seizures have stolen a Huge chunk of my life.
6)I have been in therapy off and on since I left the Air Force.
7) I have been a recovering alcoholic since December 17Th 1990.
8) I once was arrested for writing a couple of bad checks
9) I am the oldest of three children,I have 2 younger sisters.
10) I have been married twice. the first marriage was when I was 21 and in the Air force,and was divorced when I was 26. I meet my Second wife when I was working as a security office at the local AAA club. Of of the road dispatchers( Pat Wright) said she knew some one that I needed to meet,we did and we got married March 1,1980.
Now the fun part the 7 people that I am supposed to pass this on to:
1) Sandee over at Comedy plus.
2) Grandy over at Functionalshmunctional.
3) Tracy over at Spititual Brush Strokes
4) jennifer over at Dust Bunny Hostage
5)Sandy C. over at Momisodes
6) Dori over at From a Yellow House.
7) Storyteller over at Small Reflections
Now let the fun begin!!
Thanks Mike. How very nice of you. I\’ve included it in my post of last night. Hope you don\’t mind. I\’m trying to do just one awards post a week.Have a terrific day Mike. Big hug. Awards and Other Stuff
Sandee,how you post your awards is how you post them.
Congrats on yet another award Mike!
Thank you so much Mike! You are too kind.
Sandy C,you are welcome.
Congrats on your award Mike and a big hug and thanks for passing it along to me 🙂
Dori,you are quite welcomed.