1. Thinker or doer? I’m a doer,if I was a thinker I would not keep putting my foot in my mouth.(shoe lether tastes so good NOT!)
2. Have you ever performed in public (like music, dance, singing, speeches, etc)? Did you like it? I have 2 answers for this. 1) I was a cheerleader in High School(Max S. Hayes Vocational High),and yes I enjoyed it. 2) I once competed in a Hammered Dulcimer contest and took 3 Rd place in the Novice Class. Yes I did enjoy that as well.
3. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want one? No tattoos,and no I have no desire to get one.
4. What is your favorite museum? If I had to pick just one,I’d say the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB Dayton,Ohio.
5. Are you good at keeping secrets? Not Really. Does it make you uncomfortable to be asked to keep a secret? Yes it does make me feel unconfortable to be asked to keep one.
6. Can you play any musical instruments? The Hammered Dulicmer,I wish I could sit and play it right now. What do you wish you knew how to play? I’m not sure.
7. Whose voice do you find soothing? Irritating? Pass and Pass.
8. Do you sleep on the left or the right? Both, I toss an turn lot.
9. Other people’s biggest misconception about me is … that I’m a goof.
10.Do you have anyone’s autograph? I has Soupy Sales and Ken Berry’s Autographs from when they performed “Some Like It Hot” at the music Carnival in Sacramento Ca.I lost them both.
If anyone wants to play along you can.