Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. On holidays, I usually have a second serving of ___.
2. I am thankful for ___, __ and __.
3. I would like to invite ___ over for a feast.
4. ___ was a blessing in disguise.
Here are my answers:
1. On holidays, I usually have a second serving of potatoes and gravy.
2. I am thankful for the 40.5 years I had with my Celestine, family and friends.
3. I would like to invite all my blogging buddies over for a feast.
4. My career was a blessing in disguise. Retirement is better though.
Love your fill-ins and love the kitties. So precious.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike. Scritches to Screwball. ♥
LOL that made me laugh heheh!
I liked your fill-ins also 👍
Have a Cat Winslettastic weekend 👍
Love those kitties!
memories of Eric and Flynn I glad you did
Cute kitties! Our Dad says yes, retirement is lots better!
Brian, Yes retirement is indeed, so good I did it twice. First time as a corrections officer the second time as a realestate agent
Wonderful picture, it made me smile.
Work is a blessing, but you don’t generally notice that when you’re in the thick of it. Yes, retirement is much more fun, i hope to do it someday.