Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with ______________.
2, Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the __________shortage.
3. If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows: _________.
4. _________ is an awkward situation in which I once found myself in.
Here are my answers:
1) I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with President Kennedy, he was one of my heroes.
2) Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the Common Sence shortage.
3) If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows What a F**KING RIDE!
4) walking out of the showers in my Barracks at Chanute AFB and finding 2 female officers in the corridor between me and my room. talk about changing shades of red!
Love the old Feline Friday avatar. Made me smile, Mike.
Love the felines. Now those are so big felines.
Love your fill-ins and especially #4. You made me laugh out loud.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike. Scritches to Screwball. ♥
Sandee, I’m glad you enjoyed the old one. and I can laugh right with you on #4. screwball is smiling from the scritches.💋 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹🌹
Now those are kitties.
#4, those ladies should have known better!
messymimi,if they are part of that training squadrons command the can go anywhere that want, they just have to be announced that they are coming in and i did not hear the announcement
messimi’smeanderings they were part of the squadron’s command structure so that had a right to be in there,ans they were announced loudly enough for most of us knew they were comming in being in the shower I did not hear that they were comming in.
Is it a secret or a dirty ear? Good answers too!
Brian, momma cat is telling a secret!
Love the photo of the cat family! And your fill-ins are great- number 4 made me laugh outloud! You probably were’nt! Have a great day!