Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I am running low on ______________.
2. I never run out of ______________.
3. I work best when _________.
4. _________ caught me by surprise.
Here are my answers:
1. I am running low on patience with all the idiots out there.
2. I never run out of Gratitude for my Sobriety
3. I work best when I’m not working. Retirement is a good word. Work is another dirty 4 Letter word.
4. My Relapse caught me by surprise, but I still have the 31 years 1 month and 14 Days of Sobriety Plus the 3 months that I have now!