Well Folks I have my Class B Motorhome parked in my Driveway.
Unfortunately I cannot keep it there like I had hoped. I have to store it somewhere else.
The conversation it is about an article that My Friend Irv Oslin had written and posted on his Facebook page here is part of the FB conversation as it pertains to me!
Irv Oslin had said to me in a comment sounds like you’re getting ready for adventure. That’ll be a good thing. This is what I said to him. Irv Oslin I want to go to two places this year, one place is where Celestine and I wanted to go to Frankenmuth Mi (where it Christmas all year round), and one that I always wanted to go see since I read about it at Thomas Jefferson JR. High. the Last Enemy Warship that the U.S.Navy captured on the high seas, the U-505 in Chicago.
If interested you can read about that Submarine here
Next year I want to go to Visit my Mother in law and Sister in law and Nephew in Arizona, and to visit to friends in California Sandee of Comedy Plus and her Hubby Zane,and a long time friend James Kuhlman.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was __________.
2. When ______________, I want to _______________.
3. _________ doesn’t bother me.
4. I don’t handle _________ very well.
Here are my answers:
1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was a set of keys that I misplaced when I was Drunk.
2. When I wake up, I Than God for Waking me up and than I want to have a hot cup of coffee.
3. Waiting for my turn doesn’t bother me,I An Airman and I can hurry up and wait all day long.
4. I don’t handle gridlock traffic very well. Our freeways here are clogged Because of Construction Projects.