Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I just can’t bring myself to _____________.
2. I have a hankering for _________________.
3. _________ changed my life.
4. At this stage of my life, I _________.
Here are my answers:
1. I just can’t bring myself to try Balut.
2. I have a hankering for some Veal Paramigiana and angel hair pasta.
3. My Celestine changed my life.
4. At this stage of my life, I am content.
I liked your replies Mike especially #2 & #3 🙂
Aww! what cute kitties photo heheh!
Have a contenttastic weekend 👍
Somebody else said today they couldn’t try Balut. I think it was Sandee. I looked it up and no way could I try it either.
Love your fill-ins and I know Celestine changed your life for the good.
Awww on the adorable kitties.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike. 🙂
Good answers Mike and those kitties sure know how to cool down!
Ah, what a treat for the kitties to share.
Love your answer #4.