Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I wish I had been alive during ______________________.
2. My favorite way to have apples is ___________________.
3. I was sad to find out that _________.
4. _________ isn’t rocket science.
Here are my answers:
1. I wish I had been alive during the the California Gold Rush.
2. My favorite way to have apples is cold, sliced and not peeled.
3. I was sad to find out that 9/11 happened. I was in shock that morning.
4. Being friendly isn’t rocket science.