FelineFriday # 431 Pluse a Happy Dance

Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and I’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join.  Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link

This time it’s NOT MY FAULT!!!

 we had a transformer blow up twice!

and when the power went it took out the battery of my laptop, and messed up my operating system and our microwave in the kitchen. So now the question is do I replace the battery? the laptop is 9 years old! I did have to redo the operating system. and we went to Home Depot to get a new microwave oven.

and today all is well here at Golch Central!!!!!

Sorry Sandee, I needed snoopy!

12 Comments on “FelineFriday # 431 Pluse a Happy Dance

  1. Yikes, but Snoopy saved the day for you. I love a good happy dance.Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike and Celestine. w-) w-)

  2. Fun photosWould probably be more worth it to look for a rasonably priced new laptop good luck with your decision :-)Have a safetastic week 😷😷😷

  3. I'd be first replacing the battery…then see how it goes? Love Snoopy's Happy Dance! Cheers and be well!

  4. Sandee,Thanks.I'm glad I was able to salvage the windows and still use the computer.The battery,well it don't matter because I always use it at home and it's plugged into the electrical outlet.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

  5. stevebethere,mrs Mike has a rule use it until it breaks,as long as all the internal componets are working no new computer for me.Have a safetastic week yourself!!😷😷😷 :):D:-h d-)

  6. Kathe W.it's been a costly 2 weeks between ordering our Meds,and buying a replacement microwave,me thinks the battery can wait.:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

  7. You were lucky you were able to save the laptop and it was just the battery that got fried. At least you can use it on the mains. Sorry about the microwave though.Years ago every time there was an electrical storm the lightning would hit the pylon and then the bolt would bounce over to our transformer. At the first rumble of thunder we used to disconnect everything but still had several phones that got fried.Eventually the pylon people decided to put a newer type of transformer on the pole and we haven't had a problem since. *touch wood!*

  8. Memories of Eric and Flynn,I can relater a couple of years ago I had a DVD/VCR combo that the power suppy got messed up by 3 powersurges,I had to replace the powersurge protected power cord that had multiple outlets in it.If I could get the Parts I could repair the combo unit.I took Electronics at the Voccational High school I atteended.but that was when TV's Radio still had vaccume tubus sockets and evertthing was sodered in afer I graduated in 1971 and in the USAF is when all circuitboarded stuff came out.:) Yes there were Transistor radios when I took electronics but the teachers barely covered that.:(:):D:X:-*:-f:-h d-)

  9. messymimi,I hope so as well:) I can't afford to have many more of our electronics bite the dust! especially our DVD/VCR recorders. They stopped getting made.:( :X:-*:-f:-h d-)

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: