Feline Friday was started by Steve, The Burnt Food Dude, and i’m going to believe it’s because he likes cats.
He has handed hosting duties off to Sandee, of Comedy Plus, and it’s simple to join. Just follow the link to Sandee’s page for the rules and the code.
1) post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute)
2) go up top to the menu bar and click on the Feline Friday code
3) paste the code under your cat picture
4) add your name and link
A Day In The Life Of A Cat Owner – Simon’s Cat | COLLECTION
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into ______ on Thanksgiving.
2. I will pass on _______ on Thanksgiving.
3. I wish ______ was served at holiday gatherings.
4. I will always be thankful for ______.
Here are my answers
1. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into jellied cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving.
2. I will pass on watching football on Thanksgiving.
3. I wish non alcoholic eggnog was served at holiday gatherings.
4. I will always be thankful for Celestine and Family and Friends.
I love Simon. Captures cats wonderfully.Love all your fill-ins answers. We all have our favorite likes where Thanksgiving is concerned. Love #4 the best.Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Mike and Celestine. w-) w-)
I loved the video heheh!And your replies have an footballlesstastic weekend 🙂
Sandee,I decided to grab a Simon's cat for today just because I can and I do like that cat as well. :):D :X :-* :-f :-h d-)
stevebethere I did as well.I entend to and that goes for soccorless as well!! :D:):-h d-)
Love the video! I haven't seen that one before.
Simon's Cat is a cool one! We enjoyed your answers, we gave up on football long ago.
I absolutely love Simon's Cat!And I love non alcoholic eggnog! I go through many cartons of the stuff every season. I wish it were available year round!
Memories of Eric and Flynn,I'm glad I grabbed one that you had not seen before:) 😀 :-h d-)
Brian,I glad you enjoyed the video,I got soured on it when overpaid crayabies took over.Especially one owner tried to blackmail our city with \”I want a new stadium or else\” we agreed to that and the Bastard took the team away to Baltimore https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_relocation_controversyanyway!:-O:( :-h d-)
Rhonda-The Kitty Cat Enthusiast,thanks for stopping by,I'd drink that all year round as well if they made it available! but my Mrs Mike limits it to two a season.:) 😀 :X :-* :-f :-h d-)
Simon's cat truly is every cat.No football for me, either. Hope you and Ms. Celestine are having a great week!